April 30, 2014
Please join Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP for a complimentary webinar, "Intellectual Property as Business Asset: Where Is the Value and How Do You Find It?", presented by Karl R. Fink. The webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, at 9:00 am PDT / 10:00 am MDT / 11:00 am CDT / 12:00 noon EDT.
The constantly changing landscape of intellectual property law is dizzying, but the answer to the fundamental question of where is the value of intellectual property—and how do you find it—is always at the back of our minds. This presentation will review, considering the current state of the law, where the value of intellectual property is found, or not found, and will provide suggestions on determining whether a business, or its products and services, could benefit from intellectual property protection.
During the webinar, we will discuss these topics and more:
- What do patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights protect?
- What kinds of intellectual property are valuable, and why?
- What kinds of enterprises realize substantial economic value from intellectual property, and why?
- How do you determine whether a product or service should be protected with intellectual property?
Our speaker will be Fitch Even partner Karl R. Fink. Karl has been a trial lawyer since 1981, handling hundreds of lawsuits in state and federal courts across the country. His practice includes all aspects of intellectual property litigation, creation, management, enforcement and licensing, with particular emphasis on patent litigation.
- How Late Is Too Late? Setting the Timeline for Patent ProtectionFitch Even Webinar: August 29, 2019 Read more
- Fitch Even Welcomes Partner Maureen Smith to Chicago OfficeAugust 2, 2019 Read more