Recorded Webinar from March 30, 2011
On March 30, 2011, Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery hosted a webinar on "Social Media and Litigation." Topics covered included these:
- How social media can be useful in discovering information about an opposing party
- Tips on minimizing potential risk from your own social media use
- The current state of the law with respect to evidentiary and ethical issues relating to social media
Although this webinar is no longer available for viewing, if you have questions regarding social media as it relates to litigation, please contact Fitch Even partner Christine A. Pompa.
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Latest Guidance for Evaluating Subject Matter Eligibility Under 35 U.S.C. § 101January 11, 2019 Read more
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Guidance for Examining Computer-Implemented Functional Claim Limitations for Compliance with 35 U.S.C. § 112January 11, 2019 Read more