We appreciate your interest in Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP, an equal opportunity employer. We have an ongoing need for highly skilled attorneys and patent agents with patent preparation and prosecution experience in all technological areas and for attorneys with litigation experience in all technological areas.
Specific needs that we currently seek to fill are described below:
- Attorneys with 3 to 5 years of chemical, mechanical, or electrical engineering prosecution experience, including preparation and prosecution of patent applications and opinion work in their respective technological field. Ideal candidates will have experience with the following:
- Inventor interviews
- Prior art and clearance searches
- Drafting applications and responses to office actions
- Examiner interviews
- Pre-appeal reviews
- Appeal briefs
- After final consideration requests
- Post-grant procedures (e.g., inter partes review, reexamination, reissue)
Other tasks associated with patent prosecution and opinion work
Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP
120 South LaSalle, Suite 2100
Chicago, IL 60603
Fitch Even prefers direct inquiries from employment candidates.