Recorded Webinar from September 13, 2012
Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP welcomes you to a complimentary webinar, “AIA Provisions Effective September 16, 2012: Inventor’s Oath or Declaration, Supplemental Examination, and More,” presented by Nada J. Ardeleanu. The webinar will take place on Thursday, September 13, 2012, at 9:00 am PDT / 10:00 am MDT / 11:00 am CDT / 12:00 noon EDT.
Further provisions of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act (AIA) go into effect on September 16, 2012. Over the past several weeks, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued rules governing some of the new AIA procedures. In this webinar, we will pick up where our August 23 webinar left off and discuss more of the final rules and implementation of AIA provisions including these, among others:
- New requirements and filing considerations for the inventor’s oath or declaration
- How assignments can be used as an oath or declaration
- How and when a patent owner may request a supplemental examination
- How the immunity to inequitable conduct is applied upon such a request
Our speaker will be Fitch Even attorney Nada J. Ardeleanu, who focuses her law practice primarily on foreign and domestic patent preparation and prosecution, IP litigation, opinion and clearance work, due diligence, and international IP protection. Nada counsels clients ranging from large corporations to small businesses and start-ups working in industries that include food processing and packaging, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, chemical processing, and mechanical engineering.
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Latest Guidance for Evaluating Subject Matter Eligibility Under 35 U.S.C. § 101January 11, 2019 Read more
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Guidance for Examining Computer-Implemented Functional Claim Limitations for Compliance with 35 U.S.C. § 112January 11, 2019 Read more