RECORDED WEBINAR FROM FEBRUARY 25, 2016
Please join Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP for a complimentary webinar, “So You Think You Know Patent Claims? Advanced Lessons in Patent Drafting and Analysis,” presented by Steven G. Parmelee and Allen E. Hoover. The webinar will take place on Thursday, February 25, 2016, at 9:00 am PST / 10:00 am MST / 11:00 am CST / 12:00 noon EST.
Even if you have practiced IP law for many years, or are otherwise well-versed in what’s involved in patent drafting, you may be surprised by what you don’t know about patent claims. And what you don’t know might hurt you.
- The right and wrong way to use dependent claims to strengthen a patent
- How to avoid claim language that can impair the patent holder’s rights
- What you may not know about alternative claim language in patent claims
Our speakers will be Fitch Even partners Steven G. Parmelee and Allen E. Hoover. Steve has extensive experience in complex patent preparation and prosecution in the U.S. and abroad, and has assisted clients with patent portfolio management, freedom-to-operate issues, and transactions for over 35 years. Allen focuses his practice on patent litigation and has served as lead counsel on a substantial number of complex infringement cases involving a broad spectrum of technologies. He also assists clients with patent portfolio management and licensing and other IP issues.
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Latest Guidance for Evaluating Subject Matter Eligibility Under 35 U.S.C. § 101January 11, 2019 Read more
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Guidance for Examining Computer-Implemented Functional Claim Limitations for Compliance with 35 U.S.C. § 112January 11, 2019 Read more