Recorded Webinar from March 15, 2017
Please join Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP for a complimentary webinar, “Fueling Your Business Strategy with Patents,” on Wednesday, March 15, 2017, at 9:00 am PDT / 10:00 am MDT / 11:00 am CDT / 12:00 noon EDT.
Do you know why your competitors are obtaining all those patents? What value does a patent bring, and how do you leverage it? Patents can provide a wide range of potential benefits, from market protection to licensing to defensive value—as well as other key benefits you may not be aware of. Geared toward IP practitioners as well as business owners, our webinar will cover the following topics and more:
- What a patent is, and why, when, and how to get one
- The many potential benefits of patent protection
- Why and how to enforce a patent, and what to expect
- Timetable and costs
Our speakers will be Fitch Even attorneys Allen E. Hoover and George N. Dandalides. Allen focuses his practice on patent litigation, frequently serving as lead counsel on complex infringement cases involving a broad spectrum of technologies. He also assists clients with patent portfolio management, licensing and other issues. George currently focuses his IP law practice on domestic and international patent preparation and prosecution, leveraging his background in physics and computer technology to assist clients in a variety of high-tech industries including telecommunications, electronics, and computer hardware, software, and architecture.
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Latest Guidance for Evaluating Subject Matter Eligibility Under 35 U.S.C. § 101January 11, 2019 Read more
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Guidance for Examining Computer-Implemented Functional Claim Limitations for Compliance with 35 U.S.C. § 112January 11, 2019 Read more