Recorded Webinar from August 31, 2011
Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery welcomes you to a complimentary webinar, "Litigation Holds: The First Step in Preventing Spoliation of Electronically Stored Information (ESI)," presented by Christine A. Pompa and Shane Delsman. The webinar will take place on Wednesday, August 31, 2011, at 9:00 am PDT / 10:00 am MDT / 11:00 am CDT / 12:00 noon EDT.
The webinar will focus on spoliation—one of the biggest pitfalls faced by litigants and their attorneys—and how the use of carefully drafted litigation hold letters can help to reduce its likelihood.
Specific topics covered during this presentation will include
- What is meant by the term "spoliation," and what its consequences are
- What is meant by the term "ESI," and where it can be found
- What a litigation hold is, when a hold is necessary, to whom it should be distributed, and what it should say
- Methods to preserve ESI, and other ways to prevent spoliation
In addition, the presenters will share a number of practice tips, and will conclude with a Q&A session with attendees.
Our speakers are Fitch Even attorneys Christine A. Pompa and Shane Delsman. Ms. Pompa is an experienced intellectual property litigator who has been recognized in Illinois Super Lawyers - Rising Stars for 2010 and 2011. Mr. Delsman has a wide-ranging intellectual property law practice that includes IP litigation, opinion counseling, and patent prosecution, with significant experience in e-discovery matters.
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Latest Guidance for Evaluating Subject Matter Eligibility Under 35 U.S.C. § 101January 11, 2019 Read more
- IP Alert | USPTO Releases Guidance for Examining Computer-Implemented Functional Claim Limitations for Compliance with 35 U.S.C. § 112January 11, 2019 Read more